This week, which marks the one-year anniversary of the Cal Pecs Blog, we look back at the top five issues that you found most interesting in 2013:
- I Have to Let My Employee Take Off of Work For What?! A Brief Reminder of California Small Necessities Leave Laws (Jul 3)
- Just Say No! Protection for Workplace Medical Marijuana Use Up in Smoke (Apr 3)
- 2013 Changes at California’s Department of Fair Employment and Housing (Mar 14)
- What To Expect When Your Employees Are Expecting: The New Pregnancy Disability Leave Regulations Are Not Necessarily A Bundle Of Joy For Employers (Part One) (Feb 21)
- What To Expect When Your Employees Are Expecting: The New Pregnancy Disability Regulations (Part Two) (Feb 28)
Next week, we will anticipate coming trends in California employment law for 2014. You won’t want to miss it.